What to do next...
Things you need to know
Our location: Sports Gym (Oaks Lane entrance), Oaks Park High School*, Oaks Lane, Newbury Park, IG2 7PR, UK
- Arrive 20 minutes before the start of your first session
- Free car parking available on site
- Wear a face mask whilst on site
- Toilet facilities are available
- Currently NO changing facilities on site, ensure that you are dressed to start your session when you arrive
- Bring any medication you may need during exercise and keep it with you during the session, e.g. inhalers
- Bring enough drinking water
- Read our Risk Assessment before coming onto site
Bring your own training gear
You will need to bring your own training gear. This should consist of:
- Hand Wraps
- Suitable Boxing Gloves
- Groin Protector (Not needed for beginners)
- Muay Thai Shin & Instep Protection (Not needed for beginners)
If you don't have any of these items, they can be purchased through our equipment partner www.duogear.co.uk**
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up to date with all the latest session news.
- Session changes
- Upcoming events
- Updates and changes to government combat sports training restrictions and guidelines
- And important session updates
Book your first session
You will need to become a site member in order to book a session.
The 'Book Now' button will take you to the log in page, where you have the option to log in to your account or sign up to a site member account.
Wednesday 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Friday 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Sunday 10.00am - 11.00am
Sunday 11.00am - 12.00pm Experienced Adults
See the full timetable
* Please note that we are independent and not affiliated with the school in any way.
** This link will take you to our partners website www.duogear.co.uk