What to do next...
Things you need to know
Our location: Sports Gym (Oaks Lane entrance), Oaks Park High School*, Oaks Lane, Newbury Park, IG2 7PR, UK
- Arrive 20 minutes before the start of your first session
- Free car parking available on site
- We suggest wearing a face covering whilst on site
- Toilet facilities are available
- We suggest you dress ready to start your session when you arrive. There are currently no changing facilities on site
- Bring any medication you may need during exercise and keep it with you during the session, e.g. inhalers
- Bring enough drinking water
Bring your own training gear
You will need to bring your own training gear. This should consist of:
- Hand Wraps
- Suitable Boxing Gloves
- Groin Protector (Not needed for beginners)
- Muay Thai Shin & Instep Protection (Not needed for beginners)
If you don't have any of these items, they can be purchased through our equipment partner www.duogear.co.uk** or simply order them through us and have them ready for your next training session
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up to date with all the latest session news.
- Session changes
- Upcoming events
- Updates and changes to combat sports training restrictions and guidelines
- And importantly emergency session updates and changes
Book your first session
You will need to become a site member in order to book a session.
The 'Book Now' button will take you to the log in page, where you have the option to log in to your account or sign up to a site member account.
Wednesday (Mixed ability) 7pm - 8pm
Friday (Mixed ability) 7pm - 8pm
Mixed (Kids & Adults)
Sunday (Beginners) 9am - 10am
Sunday (Intermediate) 10am - 11am
Sunday (Pads & Sparring) 11am - 12pm
See the full timetable
* Please note that we are independent and not affiliated with the school in any way.
** This link will take you to our partners website www.duogear.co.uk